Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Week 2 - Cool Tools for School

I am really enjoying reading the blogs.  I am writing down ideas for my own library blog.  My plan is to work on it over the holiday break.  I have been using all of my free time in the evenings at home and on my lunch break at school reading the Hunger Games.  I know I am way behind everyone else but I had so many other books to read.  Well now I am hooked.  Once I make it through all three books then I will focus some of my evening time on my blog.  I have been talking to my students about this online course.  They love when I go to workshops and learn about great new tech tools.  I have a great group of teachers in my school who also love when I share these tech tools with them.  Looking forward to continuing this online course. 

Happy Reading and Blogging!!

No comments:

Post a Comment