Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Trying Again....

Here I go again.  I thought I posted a comment when I first created my blog on Monday.  I am very excited about this online course.  I have attended several of Polly's workshops in the past and have used many of the tools to improve my instruction.  This is a very busy time of year for me and I don't have the time to attend workshops.  Taking an online course will allow me to learn about these great tech tools and use them instantly with my students.  I already have many ideas on how I will use a blog with my third graders.  I am also looking forward to networking with so many great school librarians.  I have really enjoyed reading the blogs.  I am finding many great ideas to use on my own library blog.  I am really hoping this post makes it to my blog.  Let's give it a second try. 

Happy Reading and Blogging!!

Laurie

2 comments:

  1. Wow Laurie, blogging with 3rd graders I am not sure I would take that on. I am going to start with my 6th grade though. My whole class with them is done through an online course module so this will fit right in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, you did it! Your first post. Welcome! Really looking forward to hearing more about what you do with the 3rd graders. And No1Librarian, I want to hear how your project goes too!

    ReplyDelete