Tuesday, January 31, 2012

RSS - Back in the swing of things

I was reading the information from Polly about Thing 4 today and I am very excited to get started.  I know I need to find more time to check out the other blogs.  I found some great ideas from checking out the blogs before the holiday break.  One idea is keeping a jar of positive comments on my circulation desk.  Students can take one when they need one.  Love that idea.  I am actually creating a blog with my Mother and 8 year old daughter.  We are creating a food blog.  Very excited.  Ava will be writing her own articles.  She is really looking forward to it.  Ava has experience blogging with her third grade teacher.  I am spending 30 minutes this evening reviewing blogs.  Off to get started. 

Happy Reading and Blogging!!

No comments:

Post a Comment